CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Color is Good !!


* Borrowed from an email I received yesterday ...


Yesterday I went to the doctor for my yearly physical.
My blood pressure was high, my cholesterol was high,
I'd gained some weight, and I didn't feel so hot.
My doctor said eating right doesn't have to be complicated and it would solve my physical problems.


He said just think in colors...
Fill your plate with bright colors...


greens,

yellows,


reds,

etc.


I went right home and ate an entire bowl of :









And sure enough, I felt better immediately.



I never knew eating right could be so easy.


(I'm taking the easy way out tonight !!)


Two and a half hours to get home this evening !!


TRAFFIC SUCKS IN NORTHERN VIRGINIA !!

9 comments:

Wendy said...

LOL!! That's my kind of colorful diet:)

CPA Mom said...

and I was moaning about traffic here....won't now!

i want some m&m's now.

Rachel (Crazy-Is) said...

I knew there was a reason I love M&Ms soooooo much!

SJINCO said...

Yeah, well, yes. Yes traffic sucks in Northern Virginia.

Mommyca said...

What a good diet....yummm, now I want some:o)

Beckie said...

I love my M&Ms! OUCH - that is a long ride home!

Alix said...

yum, I shall try that diet.

Thanks for the tip about the Whitehouse by candle light

frannie said...

I can't see the picture-- and it's killing me! what is it???

Anonymous said...

:-)
Love it!