CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 24, 2007

Wrap Yourself A Merry Little Christmas !!

Why, oh why, do I wait until the last day ?? All day long (with some breaks along the way) .... At least I wasn't out shopping - I got that finished yesterday ...

I am taking a break (before I head to my brother's house for Christmas Eve with his family) and thought I would show you some of my most recent holiday attire !!

Yesterday -



And today ...



Back to wrapping .....

Happy Christmas Eve - Stay Safe

3 comments:

SJINCO said...

I cannot believe it's Christmas Eve ALREADY.

Hope you enjoy your visit with our brother and his family - Merry Christmas Eve!

Molly said...

We pretty much wait for the last day too.

CPA Mom said...

Where did you get the Santa one? That is too cool.

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!